Access your accounts easily from your mobile phone.* Customers can choose to use Mobile Banking via a downloadable app, a mobile browser, or text messaging.
The downloadable app and mobile browser access provide the fullest range of services. Apps are customized for your iPhone or Android phone and feature easy-to-navigate screens and menus. The mobile browser is a site similar to online banking, designed to fit on your phone's screen.
Using Mobile Banking via the app or mobile browser you can:
- Check account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills online using Bill Pay
- Use Popmoney® to send money to people using an email address or phone number
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Deposit checks into checking account
The text messaging allows you to request and receive basic account information from your SMS-enabled phone. This set-up will not support transfers, Bill Pay or Popmoney services.
To set up Mobile Banking on your phone:
If you already have Online Banking, log on as usual and a pop-up menu will appear asking you if you would like to sign up for Mobile Banking. You will be guided through the registration procedure.
If you do not have Online Banking, you will first need to set up your accounts here.
For further assistance please call 608.282.6000 .
*Data and text messaging rates may apply.