Home Savings Bank is committed to being a positive influence on the strength and vitality of our local economy and the quality of our natural environment.
- We operate our business to achieve a balance between our customers' needs, our associates' well-being, and our financial success.
- We strengthen our local economy by providing good wages to a workforce that lives and works in our community, by paying taxes, supporting local businesses and professionals, and through local philanthropy.
- We share our individual talents and skills in volunteer service to many community organizations and causes.
- We are committed to serving and teaching our youngest customers, and the next generation of local workers and homeowners, about the fun and value of good money management skills.
- We thoughtfully review our product offerings and business practices to minimize our impact on the natural environment.
Acting On Our Commitment
Our Stoughton solar office was the first active solar bank office in Wisconsin, constructed in 1977.
Our green-built branch at 3762 East Washington Avenue, Madison, was the first LEED Silver bank building in Wisconsin.
The remodeling of our West location incorporated recycled and sustainable materials.
Homer's Club helps children develop life-long skills in money management and environmental stewardship.
Our membership and involvement with the Dane Buy Local initiative helps to support a vibrant, local economy.
We provide financial education, and help make home ownership possible for residents throughout Dane County.
Home Savings Bank has been recognized by the FDIC with an Outstanding Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating for our record of lending to all income levels, particularly low and moderate income, and our participation in community development projects targeted at low and moderate income areas and residents.